Patient and Family Advisory Council
The Voice of Patients & Families
The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is dedicated to enhancing the patient experience and focusing on healthcare through the eyes of our patients.
We are inviting patients to join the PFAC to help bring positive changes to Buffalo Medical Group, which will improve upon the patient experience, allow us to deliver high-quality care, and treat our patients well. This is your opportunity to make a difference.
What does being on the Patient and Family Advisory council mean?
- Regularly meeting with other patients, medical professionals, and administrative members of Buffalo Medical Group
- Sharing concerns and experiences
- Providing honest feedback
- Working as a team to address concerns and determine solutions to enhance the patient experience
- Committing to being engaged, and participating in council meetings, occurring 2-4 times per year
The Patient and Family Advisory Council of Buffalo Medical Group will ensure patients have a voice in their journey. To do this, we will:
- Create an opportunity for BMG team members and patients to interact directly during regularly scheduled meetings
- Discuss ideas for the purpose of improving patient-centered care
- Integrate the patient, family and caregiver perspective into BMG’s effort to prevent, diagnose and treat medical conditions
- Encourage and facilitate our provider practices in delivering high-quality, well-coordinated patient-centered care