Colon & Rectal Surgery
New telemedicine options are now available for Colorectal patients! Through virtual video visits, our team of Colon & Rectal Surgeons is available for new patient consults, routine follow-ups, health concerns and more.
Receive care from the comfort of your home utilizing video visits. If you have an upcoming appointment you would like to convert to a video appointment, simply call your provider so we can assist and determine if you appointment type is eligible.
Buffalo Medical Group Colorectal Services:
If you or a loved one are dealing with colorectal cancer or another colorectal disease, our multidisciplinary team of surgeons and specialists will help ensure you receive the best possible care for the best possible outcome.
The colorectal surgeons at Buffalo Medical Group are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of colon, rectal and anal diseases and take an active role in teaching students and residents through their affiliation with the University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
We offer treatment & care for a wide range of colorectal conditions.
- Bleeding disorders of the colon
- Colon cancer
- Colon polyps
- Colorectal cancer
- Crohn’s disease
- Fecal incontinence
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Problems with colostomies
- Rectal cancer
- Rectal prolapse
- Ulcerative colitis
Why BMG Colorectal Care?
- Using the latest advances in surgical technology, we’re able to offer select patients minimally invasive or laparoscopic colorectal surgical treatments to minimize recovery time, incisions and postoperative pain
- We provide true multidisciplinary care that brings together a team of surgeons and specialists to give each patient the best possible care
- We are experts in complex surgical procedures and offer a wide range of treatment options designed to prevent permanent colostomies
- Our colon and rectal surgeons also are very involved in the screening and early detection of colon and rectal cancer, and perform colonoscopies routinely for these purposes
- No need to travel to the hospital for screening colonoscopies. We offer screening colonoscopies at outpatient surgical centers.
- We offer virtual (telemedicine) video visit options for new and established patients so you can receive care from the comfort of your home