Feel Your Best During Flu Season
Buffalo Medical Group Flu Vaccines
Flu season runs from October through March, and while the numbers vary, every year in the United States, millions of people are sickened from the flu, according to the CDC. It’s important to vaccinate yourself and your family to avoid catching or spreading the flu to others.
Important Things to Note:
- If you have medical insurance, your insurance provider will cover the cost of your flu shot as a preventative service. If you do not have insurance, you will be responsible for any out-of-pocket costs associated with the vaccine.
- Please have your insurance information and any applicable co-pay ready at the time of your visit.
- Our clinics are open to all current BMG patients 8 years of age and older
- Our clinics have both the regular and senior dose vaccines available
- Having your flu shot at a BMG location ensures that your medical record will be updated immediately and accurately
2019 Seasonal Flu Clinic Locations & Hours:
295 Essjay, Williamsville & 3900 North Buffalo Road, Orchard Park:
September 28 – November 2
Saturday’s ONLY, 8:00am – 1:00pm
85 High Street, Buffalo:
October 1 – October 29
Tuesday’s ONLY, 10:00am – 2:00pm
Please note that our Flu Clinic is WALK-IN ONLY. Call 716.630.1FLU with any questions about our 2019 Flu Clinic.