As a primary care patient of Buffalo Medical Group, you’ll have access to our SameDay Care service, giving you a convenient, same-day option for non-emergency medical issues that may arise after normal office hours, on Saturdays or on holidays.
Scheduled appointments are preferred during the work week; however, walk-ins are accepted anytime. Saturdays and holidays are walk-ins only.
After a visit to BMG SameDay Care, a detailed report of your evaluation and prescribed treatment will be sent to your BMG primary care provider. This report will assist your doctor in planning any necessary follow-up care. As always, any follow-up questions/issues should be referred to your primary doctor.
The benefits of SameDay Care
- As an existing BMG patient, our staff have access to your complete electronic medical record, ensuring you receive the most thorough treatment
- Easy access to Imaging Services at both locations (limited nights, holidays and weekends)
- Laboratory and radiology services are available at both locations
- Advance scheduling to minimize wait times
- Co-pays may be considerably less than those at an Urgent Care Center or an Emergency Room
- Certain immunizations—pneumonia, influenza and PPD administration—are provided to patients whose primary doctor or specialist is part of BMG
- Travel vaccines are offered to all Buffalo Medical Group primary care patients
SameDay Care Hours
Monday through Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Most holidays 9am – 1pm
SameDay Care Locations
Emergency and Urgent Situations
BMG SameDay Care should not be used for emergency or urgent conditions such as chest pain, excessive bleeding, sudden stroke symptoms, etc. Patients suffering from those issues should be referred to the Emergency Room.