Obstetrics & Gynecology
Buffalo Medical Group’s team of OB/GYN specialists offers a comprehensive array of services for women of all ages. Using the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques, we treat patients with diverse sets of conditions such as premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, uterine growths, pelvic pain, prolapsed uterus, infertility and ovarian cysts.
Our OB/GYN team provides obstetrical services at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Millard Fillmore Suburban and Sisters of Charity Hospital.
Our doctors and specialists are also focused on disease prevention, including patient education and counseling, to ensure you understand all aspects of your treatment and care.
Advancing women’s health with comprehensive, personalized care.
Our obstetric and gynecology services include, but are not limited to:
- Annual gynecologic examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Evaluations for bladder problems and urinary incontinence
- Family planning
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Menopausal management
- Normal to high-risk obstetrical care
- Treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Various other gynecological procedures