Obstetrics & Gynecology
OB/GYN Care through COVID-19:
Our OB/GYN physicians are here for you during COVID-19. Our offices are still open, to provide in-person care to those who need it. We have also expanded our virtual care offerings. If you have a concern/problem, you can conduct an e-visit through MyBMGChart. We are also offering video visits for post-surgery follow-ups, and other appointment types. Call your physician if you are interested in converting an upcoming appointment to a video, to see if this is an option for you!
Did you know, our OB/GYN physicians are available for out-of-town deliveries?
This means, if you are not a local resident or a current patient of one of our BMG OB/GYN physicians, you may be able to deliver in one of our affiliated hospitals with our BMG team. See the details below to determine if this works for you and your care needs:
- If you are interested in this delivery option, please contact our billing department at 716-630-2600 to determine if we participate with your insurance provider
- Call our OB/GYN team at 716-630-1150 to talk to our physician’s office and establish care
- A mandatory 2 week quarantine period (in Buffalo) is required prior to visiting our offices or hospitals
- Initial care may be established via video appointments to adhere to the quarantine guidelines
Buffalo Medical Group’s team of OB/GYN specialists offers a comprehensive array of services for women of all ages. Using the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques, we treat patients with diverse sets of conditions such as premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, uterine growths, pelvic pain, prolapsed uterus, infertility and ovarian cysts.
Our OB/GYN team provides obstetrical services at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Millard Fillmore Suburban and Sisters of Charity Hospital.
Our doctors and specialists are also focused on disease prevention, including patient education and counseling, to ensure you understand all aspects of your treatment and care.
Advancing women’s health with comprehensive, personalized care.
Our obstetric and gynecology services include, but are not limited to:
- Annual gynecologic examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Evaluations for bladder problems and urinary incontinence
- Family planning
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Menopausal management
- Normal to high-risk obstetrical care
- Treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Various other gynecological procedures