As of January 2021, our in-person Physical Therapy services have resumed.
New Physical Therapy Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday:
7am – 6pm
7am – 4pm
Buffalo Medical Group’s physical therapy department consists of a team of professionals who are dedicated to a thorough and a multi-specialty approach to health and wellness. Our goal is to make our patients experience a high level of clinical expertise, along with compassion and understanding, during their rehabilitative process. We employ an individualized approach to each patient’s needs while working to achieve their goals. Our specialists use advanced manual therapy techniques, forms of therapeutic and neuromuscular exercises along with electrical, thermal and mechanical modalities.
We offer treatments and rehabilitative solutions for a variety of problems, including sports and orthopedic injuries of the spine and/or extremities, neurological rehabilitation, vestibular pathologies, pelvic floor rehabilitation and general deconditioning. Our goal is to enable our patients to return to their previous functional level and improve their quality of life.
Available services include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Continence Management (pelvic floor treatments for urinary and fecal incontinence for women and men)
- Wellness and Conditioning
- Workers’ Comp Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Rehabilitation
- Sarah L. Gibson, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) – PT Director
- Laura Hodges, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Michael Rainville, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Cindy Miller, PT (Physical Therapist), CSCS (Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist)
- Erin Bialecki, PTA (Physical Therapy Assistant)