For the safety of our staff and patients, and in an effort to do our part in “flattening the curve,” our Physical Therapy office is temporarily closed.
We are eager to reopen our doors and resume business as usual but will not take this step until it is safe for all parties involved. During this time, please do not hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns. We cannot wait to see you all in person again! We hope everyone stays healthy.
Buffalo Medical Group’s physical therapy department consists of a team of professionals who are dedicated to a thorough and a multi-specialty approach to health and wellness. Our goal is to make our patients experience a high level of clinical expertise, along with compassion and understanding, during their rehabilitative process. We employ an individualized approach to each patient’s needs while working to achieve their goals. Our specialists use advanced manual therapy techniques, forms of therapeutic and neuromuscular exercises along with electrical, thermal and mechanical modalities.
We offer treatments and rehabilitative solutions for a variety of problems, including sports and orthopedic injuries of the spine and/or extremities, neurological rehabilitation, vestibular pathologies, pelvic floor rehabilitation and general deconditioning. Our goal is to enable our patients to return to their previous functional level and improve their quality of life.
Available services include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Continence Management (pelvic floor treatments for urinary and fecal incontinence for women and men)
- Wellness and Conditioning
- Workers’ Comp Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Rehabilitation
- Sarah L. Gibson, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) – PT Director
- Laura Hodges, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Michael Rainville, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Margaret Collins, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Cindy Miller, PT (Physical Therapist), CSCS (Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist)
- Erin Bialecki, PTA (Physical Therapy Assistant)
Physical Therapy Office Hours:
Monday & Wednesday:
7am – 12pm and 1pm – 6pm
Tuesday & Thursday:
7am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm
7am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm